Megatrade Investment Ltd was established and incorporated on October 2002 and its
lawful registered under Companies Ordinance Act 2002. The Company is based in Arusha City located at Unga Ltd Street Industrial Area, Plot No. 148 Block E.
Megatrade Investment Ltd is responsible for the production, packaging and distribution of distilled spirits aims to capture for coverage of internal (Local) Markets, East Africa together with SADC countries and other International markets. These drinks are of three types which are; Gin, Vodka and Brandy.
We are inviting applications from suitable qualified,dynamic,experienced and performance driven Tanzanians to fill in the following position:
COOK-1 Post- to be based in Arusha.
Reports to: Human ResourceManager
Work station: Arusha.
POSITION PURPOSE .
To maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the kitchen and to be responsible for the preparation and cooking of a well balanced and nutritious menu for morning snacks, lunch and afternoon snack.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES .
1. Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
2. Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the company.
3. Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
4. Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
5. Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
6. Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas
7. Preparing food quickly and just as good.
8. Review weekly/monthly menu and ensure that food items are ordered
9. Monitor stock levels and report any discrepancies to supervisor
10. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the superior.
Completion of the form four secondary education, supplemented by completion of a vocational training course in food preparation and service; and considerable experience in cooking or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
1. Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
2. Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
3. Previous prep or lines cook experience.
4. Considerable knowledge of food values, menu planning, and uses for left-over food
5. Considerable knowledge of health hazards in food preparation and service, and of necessary precautionary measures
1. English language and professional communications skills are required.
2. Ability to take direction.
3. Ability to work in a team environment.
4. Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
5. Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
6. Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
7. Ability to work from written menus and standard recipes
MODE OF APPLICATION.
All candidates who meets the qualification required are encouraged to send their applications through email: email@example.com
Apply Online Through